At GKP we always keep an eye out for the most interesting and unusual university stories to make the headlines. These are our favourite education PR stories from last month that we think really deserve a second airing.
10. Dino-Brexit 1: The university documenting the exodus of dinosaurs from Europe (Leeds)
9. Couch potato: The research showing we snack on fatty foods when we're bored (Central Lancashire)
8. Counting sheep: The university claiming a wool-filled duvet is the secret to a good nights sleep (Leeds)
7. Mozart or MGMT?: The research showing that music taste is linked to personality (Cambridge)
6. Dino-Brexit 2: The universities claiming dinosaurs were in decline long before the asteroid catastrophe (Reading & Bristol)
5. The 40-year old virgin: The research suggesting genes influence the age at which you lose your virginity (Cambridge & Bristol)
4. Cheers!: The university claiming that living near a pub makes us happier (Oxford)
3. Hopeless romantic: The reason why we close our eyes when sharing a kiss (Royal Holloway)
2. Hit the jackpot: The research showing that money CAN buy you happiness (Cambridge)
1. Death clock: The scientists predicting when you will die (East Anglia)
Gerard Kelly & Partners (GKP) is a communications consultancy specialising in education PR. We work exclusively with organisations in education and businesses with an interest in education.